Wednesday, December 12, 2007

More BioArt - Kittens

On monday I put up a blurb about bioart and the GFP bunny rabbit.

Today I spied with my little eye these truly kewl looking little OFP (orange flourescent protein) kittens.
Manufactured in Seoul Korea. photo released in Seoul by the Ministry of Science and Technology shows a combo of cloned cats that have a fluorescence protein gene and glowing under ultraviolet beams. The technology could help develop treatments for human genetic diseases, the developers said.
I'm thinking psychedelic birthday present myself....,

So you brade-runnah?


0 comments:

Israel Cannot Lie About Or Escape It's Conspicuous Kinetic Vulnerability

nakedcapitalism |   Israel has vowed to respond to Iran’s missile attack over the last weekend, despite many reports of US and its allies ...